Unlabeled Products Liability Release Agreement
This Unlabeled Products Liability Release Agreement (“Release”) between JAG Alliance, LLC dba CBD Hemp Experts at 841 Prudential Drive, Suite 1200, Jacksonville, FL 32207 (“Releasee”) and CBD Product buyer (“Releasor”)
Liability Release Agreement
1. Releasor and anyone claiming on Releasor’s behalf releases and forever discharges Releasee and its affiliates, successors, officers, employees, representatives, partners, agents and anyone claiming through them (collectively, the “Released Parties”), in their individual and/or corporate capacities from any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, promises, agreements, disputes, demands, damages, causes of action of any nature and kind, known or unknown, which Releasor has or ever had or may in the future have against Releasee or any of the Released Parties arising out of or relating to: the shipment of unlabeled products by the Releasee based on the request for unlabeled products by the Releasor (“Claims”).
2. With the shipment of unlabeled products by the Releasee to the Releasor, based on instructions by the Releasor, the Releasor releases the Releasee of any liability related to the following: any content the Releasor decides to put on the unlabeled products once they leave the possession of the Releasee, not having proper finished good seals due to the products being unlabeled, and having to remove a seal and reseal a product due to the Releasor adding their own label to the product.
3. This Release shall not be in any way construed as an admission by the Releasee that it has acted wrongfully with respect to Releasor or any other person, that it admits liability or responsibility at any time for any purpose, or that Releasor has any rights whatsoever against the Releasee.
4. This Release shall be binding upon the parties and their respective heirs, administrators, personal representatives, executors, successors and assigns. Releasor does not have the authority to release the Claims and cannot assign or transfer any Claims to any other party. The provisions of this Release are severable. If any provision is held to be invalid or unenforceable, it shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. This Release constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes any and all prior oral or written agreements or understanding between the parties concerning the subject matter of this Release. This Release may not be altered, amended or modified, except by a written document signed by both parties.
5. Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be construed and governed by the laws of the State of Florida. If any action at law or in equity is necessary to enforce or interpret the rights arising out of or relating to this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney’s fees, costs and necessary disbursements in addition to any other relief to which it may be entitled.