Cannabidiol aka CBD infused product has created a buzz in recent years and it is unlikely that you haven’t heard of any CBD infused product by now. From edibles (i.e.: gummies, chocolates etc) to topical products (i.e.: balm, lotion, cream etc.) CBD has touched many industries by storm. Thanks to the growing interest among the consumer base, CBD can now be considered as an industry of its own. It is growing exponentially year after year. If you consider yourself as a visionary entrepreneur , then you can easily realize now is the time to come up with your own line of CBD infused consumer products and the most time saving and cost effective way to do that is by launching your own branded products sourced from a white label cbd products manufacturer.
What Does White Label Mean?
The term “white label” refers to finished products that are developed by a manufacturer and then offered to buyers at wholesale price. You can buy, rebrand and sell them to your already existing customers with a price tag you will see fit. Some CBD manufacturers give you the option to set your own pricing for the products you are sourcing. Others set a Maximum Retail Price (MRP) or Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) for the products. You should take this into consideration when partnering with a wholesale white label CBD distributor.
White Labeling CBD Products
The market is booming with numerous CBD products. A solid consumer base is already present to purchase CBD products thanks to the consistent marketing effort by industry-leading brands and hemp advocates. You will want to place your brand in this emerging, yet competitive market, so it is important to have a proven products that have high demands. A White Label CBD manufacturer can easily help you achieve that goal to help you save both time and money to promote long term success in the industry.
White Label vs Private Label CBD
White label CBD products and private label CBD products are very similar. White label products allow you to get proven CBD products directly from the manufacturer. You can label and sell them as your own branded products. You can also receive private label CBD products directly from the manufacturer, but you are able to work with a design team in order to customize your labeling and branding before it is shipped to you.
Benefits of White Labeling or Private Labeling CBD
Aside from saving you time and money on research and development, there are a number of benefits to white labeling CBD products for your own brand:
- Can source your products from GMP-certified processing plants
- Comparatively low cost to start the business
- Access to already developed product formulation
- Option to go with your custom formulation
- Can get assistance with branding (label design, printing)
- Get marketing support provided by some partners
- Try sample products before placing actual order
Choosing a White Label CBD Partner
It can be a simple process, but there are some facts you must consider before partnering with a white label CBD manufacturer.
- Products’ Quality & Consistency: You should never compromise with the quality of products you are sourcing. Products you are offering to your customers today will do the word-of-mouth marketing for your brand tomorrow. The quality of a CBD product depends much on the extraction process used by the manufacturer. Partner with a company that uses a CO2 extraction method, as it ensures products of highest quality.
- Product Variation & Customization: Established brands develop CBD products of various types and formulations. Those products come with different concentration, flavor and more. Companies that have gathered years of experience already know which are the most demanding products in the market. Ask them if they are willing to assist you, no matter how big or small your initial investment.
- Transparency All Along: A company that is legit will be aware of information related to the industry. Hemp-derived CBD products are federally legal across the United States. However, there are some states where CBD is not legal or has enhanced regulations. It is important to know what the laws are in your state, and a white label CBD partner can also help.
- Experience & Expertise: A study conducted in 2017 reported almost 70% CBD products in the US consumer market were incorrectly labeled. FDA does not fully regulate hemp-derived CBD products. Experienced companies do provide third party lab test results for all products under each batch. Don’t just put your trust on some random company. Take a look at their website and discover whether they are sharing these important pieces of information publicly.
- Marketing Support: Companies that are well ahead of their game provide marketing supports to their white label or private label partners. Their promotional materials can be a helpful resource for educating your customers and employees.
We have tried to answer the questions that you should ask before partnering with a White Label CBD manufacturer. It is important to work with a company that is more than just a CBD manufacturer, but also a partner. Consumer behaviors are evolving constantly and new products, including other cannabinoids like CBG, CBN and CBC, are gaining popularity. Your White Label CBD partner needs to evolve accordingly understanding consumer trends. With your research and commitment, you can help promote your success for your CBD business.