1. Bring your liquid base as close to room temp as possible, or slightly warmer. If the liquid base is too cold the liquid CBD formula will take much longer to go into solution, or may create some sedimentation.
2. Get your liquid moving in a “cyclone” and slowly drop the liquid CBD formula directly into the center of the whirlpool slowly.
3. This ensures that the liquid CBD formula does not stick to any of the machinery and goes into the solution as quickly as possible.
4. A proper solution will look slightly cloudy, with no sedimentation, and should be fully in solution in 15 minutes of agitation.
1. For the CBD powder, all you need to do is blend it well. CBD powder is the easiest product to formulate with.
2. Usually, you always want to add 10% extra CBD to accommodate for any loss, but this is not always necessary.
3. The best way blend the product is with a tumbler or paddle blender. It is recommended that you let the CBD powder blend into the product for about 30-45 minutes to ensure an even blend.
Example COA's/Labs… The proof is in the results!
Let us show you what we can do for you!